Testing and Fault Finding Refresher
About this course
This a non-accredited industry course.
This course will cover items such as;
- Testing mains when there is a broken neutral or reverse polarity Functional testing
- Customer instructions
- Earth and bonding points check
- MEN checked at switchboard
- Fault loop impedance test
- Discussion of relevant legislation
- Lockout Tagout
* All practice testing is conducted in a realistic simulated environment
**Students will complete with a Legislation Testing and Fault Finding Refresher card.
All applicants must hold a current Full Electrical License